The WCDS are in need of people to volunteer:
- Write 1 article for the newsletter
- Post 1 article on Westsyde.info
- Parking attendants for events like the Westsyde Yardsale Day – Spring Sales (May 6th in and at the community centre) and later for the annual fall Craft Fairs
We occasionally need others to help out with member & Info. tables at other events like. Contact us if you’re interested!
We also need members who could volunteer in a
- 1-year term as a Director at Large
- 1yr. term in a new position as the WCDS’s Director of Social Media
- 1yr. term as Membership Coordinator
and someone to:
– while working with other members, take on the redesign and then updating of our website(s)
Soon we will be needing to replace holes being left be some of our senior executive and these kind of positions often benefit from being filled from out of the active members. Come join us.
We meet once a month, Sept. through June. Coffee, and (sometimes) cookies available!
Want to help out? Get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Steve at c:250.579.9636
visit our website wcds.westsyde.info or come to one of our meetings at the Neighbourhood Centre at 3550 Westsyde Road (meetings start promptly at 7:00pm, on the 1st Thurs. of the month, someone is usually there by 6:40pm)
Society Member Dues are only $5/yr